Today we celebrated David's birthday. For the first time I went to Kanda sushi bar. We must have had at least 5 rounds because the birthday boy has a freakishly huge appetite.
The birthday boy, on the right, with Ramon.
Felix and Daisy in their own little Asian drama love story.
We popped into an Asian convenient store afterwards to buy snacks and drinks.
Then it was off to the movies. We met up with SS, who was meant to come to Kanda too but he couldn't make it early. The movie was Jack the Giant Slayer. I wouldn't suggest avoiding the movie but I wouldn't recommend the movie either. I found myself prompting the story line to just get to the point.
SS and I wore matching shirts without planning too *fist pump.
After the movie I grabbed McDonald's with mum and called it a day.



Man, I love seeing Asian friend groups walking around.
ReplyDeleteHaha, since it's not that common where I live, it's always comforting! = w=
joyjoii.blogspot.com
Looks like you had such a fun time! Happy Birthday to David! xo
ReplyDelete