I got a few requests on ask fm to make a post about all my bags (Either from multiple anons or the same keen-bean anon. Either way; ask and you shall receive ♥).
Let's get started.
Tribal - $15 - bought of a friendBlack and brown - $20-$25(?) - Strandbags
These two bags are ones I used the most, hence the photo caption. I'm currently using the tribal bag as my school bag. The bag is quite deceiving as it seems like a just-here-to-look-pretty kind of bag but it surprising holds a Mary Poppins-like quality to it.
The black and brown one I used when I'm going out with friends and have to carry my bulky camera along with my phone and wallet. It also goes with any outfit, girly or tomboy.
Nightmare before Christmas - Price unknown - Gift from mum when she came back from Holiday
Stripe beach bag - $10 or $15 - Thrift store in the city (name of the store did not leave a lasting impression on me I'm afraid)
These are for days I dress a little on the crazy side. When my looks aren't polished, and scruffy, but with a purpose.
Leather - Price unknown - Secondhand from a friend (Daisy)
Patterns - Price unknown - Gifted to me by my aunt
For when I have too much to carry or know a lot of shopping will be done. Generally I'd lean towards the leather one if my outfit is more girly.
Mocha - Price unknown - Secondhand from a friend (Anh)
White - Price unknown - Gifted to me from my cousin (Beverly)
For when I have to attend formal parties and will only be carry my phone and maybe lip balm.
Roxy - Price Unknown - Bought of Flybuy
Teddy - Price Unknown - Gifted to me by my aunt
I use the floral one when I'm heading to the beach. As for the teddy, it doesn't often see the light of day but I used to tug it along a lot back with I was going through my "kawaii" phase. Heavy emphasis on the quotation marks. I just keep it because it looks cute.
Satchel - $15 - Just Jeans
World map - $10(?) - Thrift store, St Vincent De Paul (Chapel rd)
I use the satchel when my outfit is a little experimental. The world map one hasn't been used much so I can't really say when I'd wear this little fella. It just has to call out to me when I'm standing in my outfit and trying to decide on a bag.
Guess - Price unknown (and I don't want to know @_@) - Secondhand from a cousin (Beverly)
Leather - $10-$20(sorry not to sure) - A cousin shouted the bills for me when I was buying this baby in Cambodia
I've never used the Guess one because I never wear anything posh enough but it's branded so it sits in my closet with an occupation of looking pretty. The leather one is used when my outfit is very lady-like and proper.
Hope this post cured your curiosity my lovely readers.
See you in my next post ♥.







You should do a "What's IN my bag" thing :D
ReplyDeleteThose bags looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteNeat collection you have there! That thrifted world map bag is especially unique :)
ReplyDeleteMine consists of hoarded items, bags I've grown out of and ones that I use religiously. Hope you had a nice Monday dear x
Woah so many bags! I like your tribal bag the best, looks like its comfy to wear and very durable! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely selection of bags!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/
That's such a neat collection! I'd probably use the leather one the most, and I'm starting to get in those kind of backpack-bags too, I neglected them 'til now but they can actually be very feminine just like the first one shown on the right :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful post...I like your blog.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
LOvely greets Nessa