Saturday, April 6, 2013

Emotionally vacant


You know what? This universe has a sick sense of humour. A few days back, I prayed. I know. I don't understand it either but I felt the need to thank someone, anyone, for the good things in my life. I apologized for taking so long to realise it. I said I know in the past things haven't always ran smoothly but I was still thankful for the parts that have ran smoothly. The sick bastard known as life replied by taking a shit on my face. Then again, what if I'm being told something but I'm missing the point?

I'm not making much sense today, sorry. There's always my tumblr to suffice: Himmel means heaven.

1 comment:

  1. No matter how crap some things area, there is always some things to be thankful for. That is the perspective I put it in. Even if things are shit, I have a roof over my head, food and water.
    Things will pick up soon enough ♥

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs