Happy Easter! Ironically I'm studying Matrix for media studies and I will be comparing Neo's resurrection to Jesus'.
My weekend has been average. I blogged about the first two days and now I should talk about the other three days.
I spent spent Easter at home doing homework and housework. I popped over to Sabrina's house to visit Romeo for the first time. Her whole family was there and we sat in the living reciting all the naughty things Romeo had done. When I read Marley and Me, I fell in love with Marley but I wasn't so sure if I would have kept the dog if I was John. After living with Romeo, I now understand. No matter how naughty these dogs are, they'll always chew their way into your heart. It made me happy to see how much Sabrina's family took to Romeo.
For dinner my family went to Genkis Khan. Highlight of the night? Food poisoning. I don't think I'll be going back there ever again because now it has been twice since I've gotten food poisoning from the place. I don't think there's anything wrong with the place however. I know a bunch of my friends go there regularly and nothing ever happen to them. I guess Genkis and me just doesn't fit like a jigsaw puzzle.
Monday and Tuesday were the usually lazy days. Eating, homework and housework. Dad bought us lunch on Monday which was probably the highlight of that day. He went to three different stores to get Pizza hut, Noodle Canteen and Wicked wings.
I went over to Sabrina's again today. Romeo was as naughty as before. We sat for a bit before I head back home.
Roll out the photos.
LOOKBOOK HERE --- When we fall
♥Dress - Cotton On
♥Top - Just Jeans
♥Shoes - The Warehouse
♥Bag - Bought from a friend but I know it's from Kmart
That is all from me. Until next time beautifuls.









Loving the pictures! Your socks are SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit pictures, the photos look very dreamy. And those sandals!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteXO