WELCOME TO STOP MOTION WORDS DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM.
As you can see; I've changed my blog's url.
I know it causes havoc but I just feel that each passing day, the more I grow out of unicornatemyhomework.
I've considered changing for some time now but always talked myself out of it.
After thinking about it furthermore I figured...life is about change. I may loose some potential readers by changing my url but when I do gain readers, my url will project the person I am now, not the 13-14 year old blogger.
I don't think I will ever change after this url as it's quite timeless. Unicorns however was a faze I went through and I can't imagine myself telling friends that my blog url is "unicorn ate my homework" when I'm 20.
It's a little nostalgic because I am reminded of the previous url's this blog has ever held.
*Ohh So Super
*Glitter Blurr
*Unicorn Ate My Homework
and now *Stop Motion Words
I hope my reader love the new name and if not, at the very least don't mind it.
A few days back I went swimming with D in New Market. I hadn't swam in so long. D did laps while I stayed in the recreational lane and prance around in water. My brothers were with us as well so I had company.
After the pools D and I walked the streets of Broadway. Sadly it was the evening hours of a Sunday so the stores were mostly shut. However we found our way to a Hello Kitty cafe!

It's been a very long while since this blog as seen a picture of my face with no make-up, I do apologise if my readers have forgotten how naked my face is without the aid of cosmetics.
My mochaccino.
It was insane how every little detail was Hello Kitty. Not to mention pink.
After the cafe dad bought us burger king for dinner and we ate in the car as we drove on the motor way. Twas a day well spent.
*EDIT*
I found more photos from Anh's party :3 She sent me to me from her iPad.
That lollipop said "For Vietnamese only". I'm not Viet, I'm a rebel.
Rachel brought to light the fact that changing my URL means loosing my followers on Bloglovin *doh*.
Let us stand at the starting line again, sigh. Thank you Rachel for being my first follower on there.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then x













A Hello Kitty Cafe *jksjksjkskksks* <3
ReplyDeleteI like the new url -I've also been thinking about changing mine for the longest time but I need to find one I won't get tired of :P- what made you choose this one in particular?:)
ps Love the pictures from A's bday, lovely outfits all of you ^*^
xx
No make-up, dayum gurl you looking perty. Don't be insecure gurl.
ReplyDeleteAlso that cafe looks surreal. It reminds me of the kawaii days, oh dear. Happy late birthday to your friend by the way! x
Oh yes and I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://lucid-stars.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteWow. A Hello Kitty cafe. I also like your new URL :))
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://maiacristianne.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award-yey.html
You're really pretty and your shots are wonderful :D
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I nominated you also :D
http://artisticschemes.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award_29.html
Really like your new blog name!Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog http://silver-electrons.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html (: x
ReplyDeleteI think your new blog name is really cool :D also love how many hello kitty things were in this post, so adorable :D xx
ReplyDeletei love this name. :)
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog name and I know how you feel! The thought of changing my blog name crosses my mind all too often. And omg I'd love to visit a Hello Kitty cafe! Unfortunately there isn't one where I live. P.S. I think you look gorgeous with no make up! x
ReplyDeleteLove the new url! I feel ya on the whole change thing! I'll be sure to update your url on my page! I know it's been awhile since I've commented / kept up with blogging, but trust me I still lurk on your blog :P
ReplyDeleteBTW what are your thoughts on the final book in the Infernal Devices? I'm not sure if I missed a review on a previous post ;D