Sunday, April 14, 2013

What would you do?





♥Lace top by Abercrombie & Fitch - Secondhand from my cousin
♥Skirt - DIY
♥Tights - Glassons
♥Shoes - Gift (Store: Glassons)
CLICK HERE FOR MY LOOKBOOK: What would you do?

I had another hockey training today and I already know I'm going to be sore for the next 3 days. Hopefully I can build my fitness up again and I won't feel sore after training anymore.

This weekend has been homework free which I am thankful for. I'm going to indulge myself with more Supernatural and possibly The Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants if I finish season 7 for Supernaturals.

Speaking of films, I'm watching the cute movie called Amelie in media class. I reckon it's worth recommending to my readers. Someone told me I reminded them of a character from a movie, it was very flattering because the character was a bit weird but quirky, I should ask them for the film's name so I can watch it too. I made a mental note to watch Minority Report and maybe read the short story of it too because I'm beyond in love with the concept. I only hope the story line won't disappoint me.

Rachel showed me a series called "What would you do". I really love it and wish I could watch more but I have to limit myself to videos, grr. I'll watch more at school tomorrow. It's actually quite emotional and I just love the people who stick up in those scenarios. Literally real life superheroes, even if it was a small gesture. Each video you'd be questioning yourself what you would have done in the situation, which proves the series title is very fitting.

Update on Clockwork Princess: I nearly died, again, when Charlotte asked Jem to hang on for her.

I changed the location of my dream catchers again. I figured that my air vent cover could be removed and I did just that. I then attached all my dream catchers to it and screwed it right back. Now I have a mobile of dream catchers above my bed.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you recover from the aftermath of hockey, taking time off to relax is good for the soul:)
    It's great that you find time to read and watch movies; I have the worst attention span ahhaha, Stay well Seryna ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the records on your wall :) So awesome! And you made that skirt?! WHAT?! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very French look, big up! :)
    I swear, I'm falling in love with dream catchers after seeing them literally everywhere on your blog haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights are so cute!!! Love that vintage-style bag too. You look adorable :)

    xo FRESHFIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs