Top - Tobi
Shorts - Metro Retro (Karangahape road)
Boots - Bought of a friend
HYPE my look *here*
Hello all! Back with another post. Just a quick outfit one. I had in mind a long post where I recap my weekend but I only found out this afternoon that I was to perform at my school tonight, so I guess not.
This was an outfit from the past weekend. I've been gravitating towards summer's staples lately which is quite insane when New Zealand is travelling in to winter. When I had picked this outfit it was super sunny but as soon as I got to my photo location, it became windy. Oh mother nature, thou art a heartless soul.
See you!








I find myself pulling out summer pieces as well! Hopefully winter doesn't drastically change to the point of freezing. x
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing, love your outfit ;)
ReplyDeletewww.charmeusee.blogspot.com
Holy moly, you have gifs on your blog!! HOW. Teach me your ways please! haha :) xx
ReplyDeleteyou look so pretty! great outfit!
ReplyDelete<3
great outfit! i love your top <3
ReplyDeletethe gifs are sooo cool :)
fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
xoxo ♥
Such a pretty look and I like how you've edged it up with the fringed boots-so Kate Moss :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for comment :* <3
ReplyDeleteThe outfit looks really pretty !
Inga :)
what a cute shots...love the gifs...
ReplyDeleteraynfromthesky.blogspot.com