1) Euro coins necklace - I don't know why but this some how reminds me of the Caribbean. There's some kind of Gypsy feel to it and I can see it being worn with a white top.
2) Bullet spikes necklace - I've seen a similar one to this but instead of spikes, there were crosses. I don't think I feel comfortable enough yet to wear crosses so this is a great alternative but still just as bad ass looking.
3) Gold chain necklace - I think this is super awesome. It's a toned down version of the full chain that every street-style fashion bloggers own.
4) Gold cuff - I'm sure everyone is aware that gold arm candies are in right now. I like this one because it's simple and sophisticated looking!
5) Skull heads brooch - I love unique jewellery and even tried making my own collar clips once. This hits the mark with me for having skulls.
6) Damon's ring - Though I don't watch Vampire Diaries religiously anymore, I still think being faithful for 3 seasons is enough as a pass for wearing a fan ring. Plus, the design is pretty sweet.
7) Cube ring - There's something rad about this.
All these pieces can be found on eFoxcity.com. The site also sells a bunch of other goodies like special occasion dresses, wholesale women's clothes and even wholesale men's clothes. Check them out if you're interested. Maybe even shop my wishlist ;)

I must agree, the spiked necklace is incredibly badass. :)
ReplyDeleteWould suit you, but then again, you could be wearing a potato sack and still look fab. *not fair*