I took some photos over the last few weeks. They've been sitting in my folder not sure what to do with themselves and so here they are now; finding their way to my blog.
I suppose they're as plain as any selfies but a flower grown and emotionless expressions usually help up the ante.
y so srs seryna?
To un-serious-fy this post. That word should be in the new age dictionary.
A new post will likely be up tomorrow! Three days in a row - yay I finally have a lot to share for once.
Have a nice day lovely ♥
______________________
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I'm loving the influx of posts at the moment, you go Seryna!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are absolutely perfect; you are complete model material and don't you dare deny it :))
Love the new layout, but I have a serious complaint Seryna. Could you stop being so perfect in every single picture?? It's a serious kick in the balls to my self esteem, supposing my self esteem has balls, for some reason. >.<"
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo pretty ! Please post more pics of yourself ! :P Loving your hair btw ^^
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, love it so much!
ReplyDeletexx
andysparkles
Follow me on Facebook