Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lacuna


Sorry for my absence and I must confess this is not the end of it.

Over the next week, and maybe even seeping into the week after that, I will be very occupied with school. Exams are full on next week and the week after we will be wrapping up yet another term. Quite the wind whirl. 

Life has not been very interesting. I'm not sure what to post about. 

In other news, I'm eating a lot at the moment and I blame it on stress. 

...

This is harder than I thought.

...

Well I recently reached 1k on instagram!





*throw in pictures as a subliminal incentive to follow me* 

*hides guilt*

*provides a link* 


Have a nice day everyone! I will be back with a proper post, and that's a promise of p's.
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs