Hi all! Ananya had two tickets for New Zealand fashion weekend and kindly invited me to tag alone.
I had work but for fashion week, I obviously got off nearly. We arrived at the scene before the crowd packed in so it didn't seem every eventful at first.
However when we entered the designer sale, people were wedging between one another to crane through racks of clothes. I was disappointed because I didn't find the range that extensive. Finding a style you like is hard enough but you have to make sure the sample size is your own size. Another factor was price but they are designer so I suppose I can understand.
Unfortunately I did not take nearly enough pictures as I'd hope. It was because carrying my bad and my shopping was quite the chore.
Ananya and I came across this cosy library on our way to central Auckland after the designer sale. Being the tourists we are, we took outfit shots there!
We ended the day with Carl's Jr and cherros! The weather made me incredibly lazy. It was just our luck as the morning was sunshine but when we got to the city the clouds rolled in. To make it worse, I think coming back, the sun came out again.
I was so drained, I had to took a cat nap by the time I got home.
Astrology muscle tee from Dotti (not apart of the designer sale) for $21 coming down from $30 and toxic plant mutation tee by Lonely Hearts for $45.
Daisy ring by Young Pilgrims from Thieves Like Us (which was my favourite stall because they were the cheapest and had a range of brands). This was the cheapest item I bought today at $10.
Everything was a lot more expensive than what I would usually dip into and so I did not buy a lot. Though finding things I love was a challenge anyway. I wasn't going to force myself into buying shorts I kind of like for $60 (they were camel coloured leather shorts by Lonely Hearts and I think they were a size too big, I didn't get a chance to try them on because the long line to the changing room convinced me not to). In the end I only settled for items I loved. Which is a practice I'm trying to enforce as I'm a victim of impulsive shopping.
Ananya and I also bought some nick nacks from the Asian store but I don't think they're worth showing...
I'm sorry, I had to take selfies.
All runged up bralet - Tobi
Sheer peasant top - Urban Outfitters (currently out of stock)
Leather studded skirt - Valleygirl (City)
Nude wedges - Aliexpress
You can hype this look {here}.
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ♊ • ☸ • ☮
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯














o0o0, i really like your outfit for that day
ReplyDeletecool !
You're very pretty.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥