Hi all! Today I went to Anh's house with Monynna's to bake.
It didn't turn out too well...appearance wise so there won't be pictures to show case. The taste was great so at least we could enjoy that.
I don't know if you can tell in these pictures, but I used hair chalk on my space buns. Anh and I made a quick run to the dairy to buy baking paper. I wasn't bothered to were my sneakers so I wore her jelly jandals (the ones most Asian households have to wear to grab mail or gardening). The jandals with my outfit some what went hand in hand so people must has thought that was legitimately my outfit choice. Yeah, for today I was that crazy rainbow kid that trot the city.
This shirt originally had crosses on them...I painted extra stripes and now they are weird symbols on my shirt :) I didn't want to sport a religious symbol I don't associate myself with because it may offend some people.
I had to crop my legs out because they were covered in bruises :/
Muscle tee - Jay Jays (Botany)
Shorts - Kmart (Botany)
Cardi - A swap with a friend
Sneakers - Hannahs (Botany)
Socks - DIY
Both necklaces - DIY
Earrings - Diva (Manukau)
Hype this look {here}
Till next time - stay groovy as a smoothie ♥
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯







love your nails!
ReplyDeletexx
andysparkles
Follow me on Facebook
perf outfit <3
ReplyDeleteHehe thanks :D x
DeleteBeautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a great blog! I love it :)
your reader from La Dolce Moda
Francesca
i love your out, the shoes, everything.
ReplyDeleteyoure blog is really beautiful.
sooo pruudy......
following in
5
4
3
2
1
www.kissinq.blogspot.com
Love these photos!! :)
ReplyDelete