Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Old newly in

If anyone else has small feet then they would how hard it is to shop for shoes in women's styles. Even harder still when the shoes are second-hand.

Well, for once I beat the odds and found a second-hand Doc Martens on Trade Me! Talk about a good catch. 
I've ever found shoes on Trade Me which I like AND are in my size and this time round I found two. TWO! I almost bought the cherry red 8 eye boots but I was out bid because I had to take dad to the doctors. I was sad but I knew I had a black one as back up. Either one would have been fine but the auction for the red ones closed earlier and I was impatient, as I always am.

Long story-short I won the auction and bought my docs for $50! A quarter of the price of what I'd buy if they were brand new.

Any other shoes I would PREFER a new pair because it just feels better to know it's yours alone and never was anyone else's. However I think for docs, I'm quite happy that they're second-hand because for one, I don't have to break them in! Bonus.





Dress - Glassons (Botany)
Jacket - Yesstyle
Stocking - Farmer (Botany)
Docs
Peace necklace - Diva (Botany)

You can hype this look {here}.

This was the outfit I wore to a BQQ at Anh's. We do this twice on a minimum each year. Every time her house would fill with a bunch of Vietnamese family and friends while Daisy and I try and act natural among them. We always end up eating as much as we can before retreating to her room to do super secretive best friends things...like eat even more and surf the net.

Meet her little sister. Devil in disguise.

Usually I dress her when I'm over for a party but this time round she picked this outfit herself. I really love the colour palette and she was all to happy to model it in front of the camera.
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2 comments:

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs