*Shirt - Valleygirl (Manukau)
*Cardigan - Tempt (Manukau)
*Shorts - Gift
*Belt - Cambodia
*Boots - Dr. Martens
You can hype this look {here}
My posts are lagging as my internet was down for a few days. This outfit was a few days ago when went out for lunch with mum!
I love mixing rich colours together in an outfit. These colours include mustard, navy, maroon and forest green *swoon*.
We went to Goode Brothers and oh my it was delicious. Mum didn't enjoy the food as much as me but that's only because she prefer Asian food over anything else. I had tiramisu in a jar for the first time! My drink got mixed up with my brother's but the Mango ice tea was enjoyable so no complaints there.
Stay tune for a post tomorrow!
P.S check out some clothes I'm selling > http://shopstopmotionwords.blogspot.co.nz/
P.S check out some clothes I'm selling > http://shopstopmotionwords.blogspot.co.nz/
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯











Kawaii ^_^
ReplyDeleteBeing a proud Italian I need to point out this spelling mistake *Tiramisù ;) I'm going to make it this weekend, it's my favorite sweet evah <3
ReplyDeleteLoving the outfit :3
Bahaha thanks for pointing that out. Up until now I actually ignorantly thought it was French >.< Have fun :)
Deleteawesome outfit, love it!
ReplyDeleteOhhh gorgeous outfit! I don't think I can pull it off personally, but you look great (:
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
This outfit is fantastic! I love the doc marten shorts and cardian combo, something about it just works so well!
ReplyDelete-Tara x
SHOPSTYLECONQUER
Navy + yellow = perfect colour combo! Looking fab as always :)
ReplyDelete-Helena
helenashideaway.blogspot.com