Hey guys! So recently Rings and Tings sent me a gift! I got three items that you see above. A talon ring, diamond necklace and a safety pin bangle.
You should check out their site for more accessories and clothes!
Guess what else? Enter "stylecard10" and get 10% off your next purchase! Hazah. Have fun shopacoholics.
______________________________________________
Oh yeah, you heard right. Fashion for a whole year! Personally I already entered because what have I got to loose right? I've also bought from them before so I know I can trust their quality.
Good fashion + free = A happy me
Just fill out a simple form and you're good to go. If you don't want to leave it to chance, you can shop around too because the site is unbelievably cheap. I'm talking cheaper than The Warehouse! (If you're not an NZ reader, The Warehouse is like Walmart/Target)
Try your luck here> Mr Price
Try your luck here> Mr Price
Try your luck here> Mr Price
Try your luck here> Mr Price
New post tomorrow! x
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Ohhh, that diamond necklace looks really cool! Love it (:
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
OMG that diamond necklace akhssksklfk *O* <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletethat safety pin bangle is so rad !!!
ReplyDelete