A quick post to explain my hair so my next outfit post won't be so sudden.
I did it again. Third time. I took the chop. Although this time I didn't go as short as my last two spontaneous snips.
The first time I was about 10. I was home and bored with my buttock long hair (my parents neglected to take me to the hair dressers???). I looked in the mirror with scissors in hand, and next thing I knew I had a wonky bob with fringes that stuck out at odd angles. Unlike most parents, mine did not care, in fact they found it to be a laugh.
You would think I would learn however at the age of 14 and having grown my hair to my hips again, I decided to try something new. It turned out to be the worse decision of my hair styling life because I was left with a mushroom bob that did not flatter me at all.
I swore to myself never again but right now at the age of 17, I stood in front of the mirror with scissors in hand, again. Goodbye hip long hair.
I'm immensely happy with the result. It's not too short but it's not long enough to get caught on my school bag, the back of chairs, my clothes or a random hand.
Long hair is more preferable in my opinion for my face but it was such a hassle. I figure at the length it is now, I'll return to my hip long length by next year's school ball so all is good.
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯





Yep, long hair can really be a pain. Having it yanked constantly is not a good feeling. How brave of you to take the chop! I think I shall, maybe after year 12.
ReplyDeleteAnd as per usual, your mysterious ways make everything look good on you! *wonders how you're so flawless*
Ug tell me about it right? I hope you like your hair when you do cut it :3 and thank you ♥
DeleteIt suits you so well, and changing is good somtimes ^.^ x
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥
DeleteI agree with Rachel! I've just recently got my hair cut to about the same length as yours as I was getting split ends in mine D: But it looks nowhere as good as yours! Can't wait for it to grow :P
ReplyDelete*hi5 :D and yes the split ends are the worse! Thank you and I'm sure you look even better ♥
DeleteYou look amazing, and your anecdotes are so cute/funny! Once I tried cutting my hair just below my shoulders and I looked like i just came out of an anime, it was horrific. But it suits you so well :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Seryna pretty :) your hair looks amaze :) omg beautifulllll!!!!! Btw i wanted to know do you recommend polaroids? And how many inches is your laptop? :) thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteI don't own a polaroid myself but Anh does and she's very fond of it. I guess I would recommend it if you think you'd use it a lot :)
My laptop is about 15"
Oh thats good! Are you planning on getting one? Im torn between what colour to get :o what one would you recommend/get? :) xx
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure at the moment because I keep getting distracted by other things to buy. But if I were to get one, I'd want white :D You just have to ask yourself what colour you love best and won't ever get sick of :)
Delete