Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Viva feature


Isn't it funny how it says I'm a blogger? It sounds so official when really I'm just a kid behind a screen haha.

A few post back I said I went for a shoot and this is the article it was for!

It was my first experience with a photo shoot for a magazine. I'll admit I enjoyed every minute of pampering. There was a make-up artist, hair stylist, stylist and photographer on set, so of course that wasn't something I go through every day. Note, the hair stylist curled my hair and then told me he was going to use sea salt spray to make my hair achieve messy beach curls. Little did he know that unlike most people, salt sea does not curl/crimp/wave my hair but the exact opposite. That explains why my hair looks pretty much straight, depressing.

Would you believe me if I say they painted our nails??? Haha. Even though our nails don't significantly show up in the pictures, I guess they just wanted to be thorough and sure.

This was the highlight of my day! Especially when my friend Ananya tweeted me during the day to say she saw the article. Later in the day my cousin posted on facebook that she too saw the papers! Unfortunately her copy of the printing turned out a bit funky and our teeth looked...unpleasant.

That's all today folks! Enjoy the rest of your week.

______________________
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

4 comments:

  1. omg yes i totally read this in the viva magazine and recognised you! congrats girl, such a big achievement! i saw it and was like omg i must tweet her or comment on her insta hahaha!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram
    P.S check out our latest spring giveaway for our NZ followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, you deserve every bit of it (minus the unflattering photography in your opinion). Wish I could've seen this through a physical copy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs