Sunday, November 17, 2013

A photo diary of a girl with with too many pictures with no place to put them

My title is like a Fall Out Boy song title.

 A rainy day at Botany Junction.

I broke my fish eye lens and accidentally took this picture while I was trying to test the lens (I kept assembling it wrong).

 On the last day of school, my physics class played games. My group tied in first place and got a bag of chocolate Santas.

 We also had a share lunch, a very pathetic one by the looks of the picture above...

 Since school is over and we have study leave, students go in to school whenever they need a teacher or just to work whenever they feel like it. This was once of those day after we decided we had done enough work and head over to grab a bite at Flames.

 Shiv and I had the butter chicken pizza. The place isn't cheap but definitely worth it.

 I decided to try and make cupcakes inspire by Nerdy Nummies.

 Yep, you know what's coming.

 Burger cupcakes!


 Getting mail in a box is the best.

 My items. A 15cm diameter terrarium and a Geneva watch, both from onceit.co.nz

I filled the little guy up that very day and now it's sitting all adorable around my room (I move it constantly).


 For the first time a purchase came with a greeting card.

Matching LoL rings! From etsy.

 Have been wearing these a lot lately.

 My bottle/mug caused this rainbow reflection on my wall.

After a study session I head to subway by myself. They were having a student deal where you get a free drink or cookie with your sub, so I got myself a cookie!

I went garden shopping with mum and it was the best. I can't wait till our garden start to really bloom and crowd with flowers.





 Such beauties.




I wanted to take them all home!

I bought the two small brown pots! Added to my army of tiny plants. The guy on the left is called Neobuxbaumia Polylopha and the guy on the right is called Mammillaria Candida. Of course that's ridiculous to pronounce so I'm going to call them Udiel and Rorin.


This was taken today. I spent the morning at my family's lunch bar preparing it for Monday, the afternoon shopping and the evening at Anh's. I'm finally home now and blogging.

But now however, I'm going to get off and watch more Breaking Bad. Wish me luck for my Algebra and Calculus exam tomorrow!
______________________
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs