Saturday, November 16, 2013

V Senses



Eyes that pool with never ending depth
Lips that curl in clashing waves
A nose that hook like a fisherman's tool
Ears that hide behind a waterfall of hair
Hands as the tide that pulls me in
You are the ocean that keeps me afloat
and you are the ocean this sinks my boat

---

Another poetry session. 
Sometimes I feel too inexperience to write poetry. I myself have not been through much in life, and we all know the best poetries are tragedy wrapped in melodious words. But then again, how much sadness and experience is it officially required for a poet? No one really knows I guess so for the time being, I'll continue to play with the twenty six characters I am given.

---

Do you want to know my favourite quote/poetry? It hasn't changed for the longest duration. I guess it's a poem I'd like to live up but yet to actually do. 

We are here to laugh at the odds
and live your lives so well that
Death
will tremble to take us

-Charles Bukowski
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs