Thursday, November 14, 2013

November musing

I am beyond excited. I'm feeling chills. CHILLS. I think the directors did a wonderful job. I haven't found anything to go against my liking yet.

I'M WATCHING THIS NEXT WEEK AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME. NOT EVEN EXAMS. You can really tell the difference between the change of directors.


Does this not make you want to want Scandal?

Continuing on with the feminist theme: this song makes me laugh. Lily Allen sings with brutal honesty yet again.

I am so glad Tom Hiddleston did the Smosh interview because the gifs of it on tumblr is literally gold.

I miss watching Modern family now after seeing this.



//source



//source



//source



//source



I've posted this before on my pondering pad blog but I think it's worth sharing again.

//source

 //source



//source

Ending this post a few songs.










ps. if you're severely bored check this out: http://www.pointerpointer.com/
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs