Summer holiday is official here for me! This kick start it, I went on a little date.
I decided to try something new for the date and went for straight brows! It really makes a difference to my face. Naturally I have arched eyebrows AND cat eyes. The lethal combination gives me a fierce look - especially inconvenient when I'm at a neutral state but my face says I'm about to kick a puppy.
I suppose arched brows a has its pros and cons just as straight ones do.
Arched // Pros: Authoritative and/or seductive (not so much for myself though...) / Cons: Fierce and/or seems unapproachable
Straight // Pros: Friendly and Inviting / Cons: Viewed as too young and/or treated like they're pushovers.
(Keep in mind that eye shape contributes as well)
I think I suit straight brows best as it counter acts my cat eyes and neutralises my face. Also, I have a loud voice (I don't mean in volume, but opinion-wise). I don't need help being more authoritative or demanding.
Even though today was only my first day with straight brows, I can already see the effect. Strangers are more willingly to smile back at me (I tend to do a half smile at strangers when I can but I guess must of them miss it or my eyebrows just overwhelmed a small smile). For the first time a teenage girl sat next to me on the bus! I don't travel often by bus but when I do people usually opt for a seat other than next to me if they can.
APPROACH ME, I DON'T BITE CHILDREN! *BE MY FRIEND PLS*
Grabbed New Zealanad Natural after buying movie tickets to Thor The Dark World.
Lunch at Sierra's. We both got salmon Benedict since Shiv doesn't eat bacon any more. (It's been over 2 years and I still feel weird about eating beef and pork in front of him because I feel so bad)
Dollar sign muscle tee - Deter X Urban Outfitters | Plaid shirt - The Warehouse | Shorts - Kmart
I feel like this outfit is almost pajamas. Nothing fancy and not very well put together *ops* I just really wanted to wear those shorts since they're unbelievably comfortable, and I wanted to take my moola top out for a spin. And what's Seryna without her plaid?
Thank you to this weirdo for following me all day and taking my pictures ♥
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯








No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥