Friday, December 20, 2013

Another snippet into my daily life (though it isn't particularly exciting)

 I realised I hadn't taken a selfie on my webcam and decided to change that.

 I love my room! Green is such a relaxing colour.

 One night I couldn't sleep.


 A boost for Monday morning.

 From Shakira's leaving party.
 Strangely I like this edit?

 Miss her already! After she left it rained like crazy and her mum said it was the sky crying from missing her.

When the food were almost all gone - and so was the people, everyone kinda left the eating area to go chill around the house (like it was their own).

I said there were more pictures but Shakira has them and since she's just settling in I don't wanna rush her. I guess you guys will never see! (maybe, if I find I really like the pictures I'll share)

 Isabel's surprised party.




 I look taller than Tyla! Which is a novelty.

 Bewbs.

 So yeah, we had fun.


 Doodling at work.


 Shotgunning Daisy.





I love how fish eye distorts faces haha.

 A hungry lunch with the girls.

 Making Christmas presents AND wedding gifts ♥

 Movie date at Daisy's.

 Cosy.

 Tried flower pressing for the first time.

 Still haven't mastered the wink.

Morning caffeine.

 Dinner with the fam.

 Catching up with the bros on old episodes of Ben 10 and this word for word translation happened (totes).

 Work attire.

Another before work selfie.


Did a little shopping after work. STOOD IN LINE FOR 1 HOUR! By the time I got half way in the line it was too late to give up...I didn't even want the clothes that badly any more at that point in time.

 Lunch w/ the fam.

 Felix's birthday. The guys took up all that space for no good reason. (To not look homo or?)


Selfies in Nandos.

 New nails ♥

My current December favourites:
Asos Sonar loafers 
Olympus lens zoom 38-115mm
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
OPI matte top coat
Taste Nirvana real coconut water


That's all for now folks! Have good day x

______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs