Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rhapsody






Top - Thrift | Skirt - Urban Outfitters | Shoes - Asos | *Bag - Oasap

You can hype this look [here]

This was the outfit I wore to Sabrina's surprise birthday party. I'm not sure what went over me to match this combo but it worked out in the end. I didn't like most of the shots though because I feel like I'm having a bad face day. I have all these heat rushes on my face and it feels disgusting. My hair is also pretty limp too these days so I think it's a sign to change shampoos again.

More on the birthday-day. I began the day with Daisy and Fee shopping around Botany. Henry made a guest appearance before we had to go do a drink run. We made it to the house of Sabrina's cousin Rachel a little early. Rachel was the organiser of the party and before hand we had not been acquainted. We used the extra time to bond a new friendship with Rachel and her wifey Ev (best friend). Rena arrived a little after us.

Later Sabrina was blind folded and bought over. Ev lead Sabrina to a near by park while the others attempted to quietly follow. Once Ev thought she had disorientated Sabrina enough the gang threw water balloons at her while I caught everything on camera.

We ran back inside the house and waited for Sabrina is decide not to kill us. She came in and we sang happy birthday! We ate chicken and pizza as we sat around chatting. We had a good laugh, a long one, before playing wii kinect. The day was super fun and I'm glad Sabrina enjoyed herself.

Now it's time for the photos (warning: there's a cuteness overload from behalf of Daisy and Fee *all the singles put a gun to their head*)



 Fee was taking a picture of a palm that looked like a 'special' pineapple.




 "Guys hold hands and act in love"








 She decided to cut his hair.




Rachel's house had the loveliest decorations!

That's all for today! Hopefully I can soon share a collaboration I recently did, x
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs