I was super excited because a few of the other bloggers she had already collaborated with are bloggers I follow and had seen their photos first hand on their own blogs. The first was Andy (who I'm in mutual following *fan girl* and the second is Ebba who I droll over on lookbook.
Anywho, back to my project. I decided to go with the phrase "Be a fashion killer, not a killer for fashion". I'm assuming "killer" is slang everywhere for someone who nailed something/just plain awesome. eg. "Those shoes are killer!". Originally I was going with "Choose purr, not fur" because believe it or not, cats are skinned for fur too. However I learnt first hand why there's the saying "never work with children or animals". I had asked a friend of mine who lives two houses away to "borrow" her cats for the shoot but Jack and Knuckles do not like strangers. This particular stranger walked away with scratches. Her and her sister were super sweet and tried really hard to control their cats "YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE SHIT", but it their efforts were wasted.
I ended up going to my other friend's house a few blocks away because I used to own her dog! I'm sure my older readers remember Romeo. The photo shoot went better than the last but it wasn't a breeze either because Romeo gets excited really easily. I was super happy though because it seems he still hasn't forgotten me and gave me kisses. He remembers my dad still as well because he jumped up on my dad as soon as he saw him, that little rascal.
Bralet - Urban Outfitters | Cardigan - Mirrou | Jeans - Romwe | Belt - Valleygirl | Shoes - Lovely wholesale
You can hype this look [here]
You can check out the picture Anna chose for her blog [here]
Don't forget to be a darl and like/follow Disruptive mode!
Disruptive mode on Facebook
Disruptive mode on Wordpress
You can check out the picture Anna chose for her blog [here]
Don't forget to be a darl and like/follow Disruptive mode!
Disruptive mode on Facebook
Disruptive mode on Wordpress
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯







No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥