Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New chapters

Happy new year! I'm not hopefully that this year will bring magical changes and that sounds dreary but I have a cheery explanation. Personally I'm always open to new experiences, how often they come is something I don't anticipate. Nevertheless they do come and I've never had to waited for a new year, they happen natural throughout every year, which is a lot more realistic than expecting a miracle in the first few months of a year. How dreadfully stressful for January and February to know so many hopes are in their hands. Of course these happenings are not what I had specifically hoped for, but the surprise is part of the fun. In saying this, I do support everyone who wish to chase new dreams, even if it means using a new year as motivation. Maybe I need to learn from them and aim higher too because believe it or not, I have never had a new year resolution. 






There was a heap of glitter on my face, don't ask how.
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs