Saturday, January 4, 2014

Double twine







Top - Valley Girl | Skirt - Cotton On | Sneakers - Converse | Socks - Glassons

You can hype this look [here]

What better way to spend the first third day of the new year with beloved ones. We went on a double date with Daisy and Fee. As couples, we could totally ignore the others from time to time and no one felt left out because we have a partner each. We also don't get annoyed by anyone for being too "lovey dovey". Technically Shiv and I don't ever really get yelled at for that because we usually stick to holding hands and hugging in public (and maybe a peck or two), but Daisy and Fee takes public's-eye-sore to a level of cute. The friends that we would invite tag along with Shiv and I are in relationships themselves (Anh and Daisy) or they're Shiv's homeboys who are, well, boys so they don't complain of getting no attention - so that helps. Daisy on the other hand, though she hang out with a lot of guys, she still sometimes invite single female friends when she's with Fee (mistake of a rookey). If you're thinking it, yes, they do tell the two to stop causing the urge to puke. I'm kinda used to being their third wheel, I'm almost a pet to the relationship. I don't might them being affectionate because I have my own so I understand.

We went to Kyoto for an early lunch.




You can just tell that the picture Daisy was taking is going on her blog very soon.

 Shiv won the motor bike game but I won this car one! This is the first time I've beaten him in an arcade game, please do applause me.

 #OOTD


 Token coins.

 This looks like they were shooting nothing but the screen was just really deep.

We roamed around and us girls even got to do some shopping because the boys could accompany each other to manly stores.

 Tangerine and grapefruit iced tea.

 Waiting for Daisy in Dotti's changing room.

Fee's and Shiv's wallets.


I grabbed McD as a second lunch.

 After coming back home, Daisy suggested another puppy play date. I'm all for these fluff balls so I made my way over to play with Bai Bai before walking Que Que.





 Can you tell he was excited?

 FRIEND????

They will chase any challenge, even if it's their own leashes?

 (I was wearing shorts underneath)

 Sabrina said the dogs strangely reminded her of the Lion King.



 Que Que was smart and drank from Daisy's hands.

 Romeo? The ground thanks.


 My pride rock, you go away now Scar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs