Top - Urban Outfitters X Ecote | Bralet - Tobi | Jeans - Romwe | Belt - Vintage | Shoes - Asos | Necklaces - Given by my parents | Question ring - Pakuranga night market | *Claw ring - Rings and Tings
You can hype this look [here]
Photos by Daisy.
Coffee run with two friends because someone's basketball uniform got into a heated argument with the ironing machine.
I WILL NOT APOLOGISE FOR THAT PUN.
It was also the day I got my first kiss from a kitten! I must document the moment in a blog post.
As we all know I'm a dog person, though recently I would say dogs and cats are almost equal for me. Given the fact that I would choose a dog over a cat, I figured if I had a pet it will be a dog. Owning a dog and not a cat definitely lessen my chances of gaining a cat's trust enough for them to kiss me, right? By some miracle, while I was laying on the ground while Bei Bei played near by, I jokingly yelled at him to come back and gimme a kiss. I proceeded in making a ridiculous kissy face. I was just messing about and didn't actually think anything would happen but then...he turned his head at me, then his full body, then he walked towards me and then HE KISSED ME (bumped his nose/lips on mine). I'm sure this story will make me look like a crazy cat lady who needs to get laid but the fact that I am technically dating someone rules me out for that, yay for alibis.
After this life changing experience I really think everyone should cut all the crazy cat ladies in the world some slack. If you would understand how amazingly adorable they are, I'm sure we'd all be crazy cat ladies. Even the lads.
On a completely non-cat related note, I dyed my hair. I was aiming for my natural colour but I think I got a box that that had a slightly more red tone than my hair, but the darkness is a match. It smoothed out my regrowth line but the bottom of my hair still appears lighter. The gradient is really gradual so I can't actually pin point the shift in colours. Basically all the dark tones are my natural colour and the light ones are artificial.
I got a mocha frap and a banoffee. I felt pretty bogan taking the jar home but daisy pointed out the fact that it cost over $5, the jar was a big contribution.
Green tea frap and the oreo cookie frap.








No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥