Monday, January 13, 2014

Cat Burglar









 My face was derp but I really wanted to share this shot of my earring so I cropped my face out, ha. Perfect timing.






*Jumper - Oasap | Shorts - Levi's (Thrifted) | Boots - Dr Martens | Bowler hat - eBay | Chain - Diva | Buddha pendant - Hand me down from dad | Earrings - Mirrou | Belt - Dotti

You can hype this look [here]

This was what I wore to pick up mum and Sonny from the airport! I love my jumper so much. It has a lot of elements I'm fond of. It has gold accents, bell sleeves, mesh, baroque style and not to mention the colour black.

Dad didn't want to pay for parking so we waited at a gas station whiling eating ice cream.
Guess which one I got? (well...if you know me well)

Mum called once she was ready and we picked her up swiftly without paying a fee. Sonny is very "home-sick" and misses his god parents a lot but right now he's watching Ben Ten so I think he's okay. Mum bought me some goodies but I'm only going to end up using a forth of them because everything else is too cute for me (if you've shopped in Asia you'd know). 

On another note, before the airport I when to see Bei Bei again.
Yes, work that angle Bei Bei.

Smeye.




 Going in for the necklaces.

I got pictures of him kissing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs