Sunday, February 23, 2014

Diary | Coven: Ananya's Sweet Sixteenth





Top - Asos | Skirt - Supre | Shoes - The Warehouse | Bag - Gift

You can hype this look {here}

This was the dramatic outfit I wore to Ananya's birthday party! The theme was American Horror Story (which I just recently started). We had to come in black, white and/or red. I came in all black to represent the witches. Ananya really out did herself because the decoration was adorable; blood splattered windows, bloody hand(s?) , cob webs and more. Even the food had freaky labels. Surprise surprise, the punch was labelled "blood".

I didn't head count (because that would be weird) but I would guess that about 40 people showed up. Everyone was so nice! I met some old faces; Helen and Elaine. And I made new friends! Yay.

 Helen has grown so tall! Then there's me who is probably the same height since she last saw me.

 Ananya's mains. They're such lovely girls.

 Helen and Elaine.
 My new friend Zoe! Such a nice girl just - ugh *pinches her cheeks*.



 Birthday gurl ♥
 Lucy was too fab.

 Still too fab.

 wut.
 Haha we're such girls.

Why did I make friends with such tall skinny girl? This isn't even cool any more.

There was a crowd of dancing towards the end of the night and I wonder if Ananya's neighbour minded the racket, ops. I had a wonderful time, Ananya really knows how to throw a party. She also happens to have amazing friends. I went in thinking I'd be awkward since I knew no one and they would be all friends already but everyone was really sweet.

Here's some more photos I found but can't put in order:


I'm so hurr durr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs