For the long weekend my family headed down to Matamata and Tukurua. My siblings and I headed to Hobbiton while my parents and gran went to visit some family friends.
I would say my brothers and I are quite good fans of the Lord of The Ring series, nothing die-hard but getting there. We've seen all the movies and we're all reading the first book. The Hobbiton movie set is just the location for the hobbit homes in the beginning of the first movie, the ending of the last and the beginning of The Hobbit. The only dissapointment was finding out that Hobbiton was just used for exterior purposes and the interior scenes were shot in England. I suppose it makes sense because the hobbit holes are tiny.
These hobbits are good with their vegetation (they're real!!!).
Our ever enthusiastic guide.
Bilbo's crib.
Sam's home ♥
Green Dragon had the only functional interior (but it was only built after shooting the movie).
Some merchandises to saver the experience, obviously.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and look out for new ones coming soon!
Talk to you later x









No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥