The wonderful Beat Communication hooked me up with tickets to the Pepsi house party and even threw in an outfit from Boohoo! Super mega thank you to Sarah ♥
I invited Ananya along and was pleasantly surprised to find our friends Shivani and Shaneel there too! We lined up around 6 before entering the venue. They had built a fake front face of a house for us to walk through to create the house party vibe I suppose, and we were given animal mask. There were free pizza, chips and mocktails (we had to pay the mocktails with hashtags). Mkto didn't come on until around 8 or 8:30 if I remember right. I think I went deaf after the party because everyone was shouting the lyrics so loud. My friends and I were lucky because there was a dance battle so a majority of the people flocked over to watch while we found a spot about 2 meters from the front - so when Mkto came on we had a pretty good view. I would like to mention that Malcolm Kelley is very good looking in real life and I found that a surprise because I wasn't really taken in by his looks when I see him online. Strange because usually celebrities are more disappointing in real life.
I also believe I got a piggy back from Lorde's sister. I'm not 100% sure but I heard while standing in line that she would be there and then entered a girl who looked strikingly close to Lorde except with blonde hair. I think she was doing a dare for the camera crew and randomly asked if she could piggy back me. Sure why not? Haha. I was told the party would be on the 4:30 show but I have no idea when, and since the girl did it for the camera, I might see us on TV. If I do I'll post the image and maybe y'all can tell me if it's her or not.
Most of these shots are by Ananya!
Lol found this from their facebook page.
#PepsiWildRide
To pay for this drink I had to hashtag with said hashtag and people of instagram must have thought I was being pretentious and trying exaggerate the party ahhaha. Like Ananya said #DidItForTheDrink
Saw us on the screen.
I have no idea how but I broke a nail.
During a dance balance the camera crew hurried over to catch the action with their professional filming lights. We too the opportunity to selfie, obviously.
Twas a delightful way to end our holiday and almost made up for the fact that I missed out on Arctic Monkeys (but not quite because my love for Alex Turner is irreplaceable...You must understand I had to pick between him and Eminem - as we all know Eminem is a God so he kinda overwrote our irreplaceable love).










No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥