Friday, June 20, 2014

Diary | Dropping bombs

I received a handful of bath bombs for my birthday and I thought I would document my experience with them. This will be some what a review of them, but mainly to show off how pretty they are!

(I don't know why but I feel like I just point out that I didn't take all these baths in one day...duh)

 Lush: Dragon's Egg was a gift from Jenny. I chose to use it first because I thought it had a citrus smell. If you don't know by now, I'm all about lemons and limes. However this isn't a citrus bath bomb, it's actually fruity. The citrus side just stuck out more to me and I was glad for it. 

 I'm not sure if it was meant to be cracked open like that? Maybe it is because the inside is cute to look at.

 I didn't exactly read the description so I had no idea it was a fizzing AND frothing bath bomb! It was a nice surprised, and it turned out to be my first experience with a frothing bath bomb.

 How cool does this look? I made the water quite hot and since it's winter, steam was escaping the water's surface. I may have, or may not have pretended to be the mother of dragons...


After everything mixed it. There was glitter in the water too! I didn't do a good job of capturing it though...


 Next up, Lush: Honey Bee, also from Jenny.

 Had a very relaxing scent! It smelt like sweet caramel and honey.



I don't know why but I didn't get many photos of this one.

 Not a bath bomb, but a bubble bar! I'll keep this one short because I don't know the name of the bomb...haha. Cara gave me this one and she forgot the name herself too.

 How cute is her present-packing?



 The smell was a musky type of lavender. It's a little strong for me because I'm more or a fruity kinda gal. But after the bath this probably stayed on me for the longest! The smell left on your skin is obviously less concentrated so it was very lovely.

 Lastly I gave a go to Lush: Space Girl from Emily.

 Yes there's glitter!

 Not sure how to describe this scent... It was somewhat bubble gum-my. Similar to the Godmother soup but a little bit less sweet, and a little more musky. I couldn't put my tongue on the other scent I was smelling but according to the description it has a blackcurrant scent, which I'd have to agree with.



 It's my first purple bath! Doesn't look so cute???






Not a bath bomb but it is apart of Emily's gift and the soap is too cute not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs