Sunday, June 22, 2014

Outfit | Calling crows







Jumper - She Inside | Jeans - Glassons

Lazy Sunday as always. Been in love with this jumper/jacket for the longest time! I think it has a huge Katniss Everdeen vibe and I guess I wasn't the only one because Ellen from Shop Style Conquer bought the same jumper last year and styled an Katniss inspired outfit! Grey definitely play Katniss well but I decided to go with red. I bookmarked where Ellen got her's from because it was pretty cheap but they ran out so I went hunting and only found it on She Inside. The price was okay I guess, but it just makes you sad when you know you could have gotten it for cheaper, you feel? 


I don't have a long neck - and I know, who even notice these things, but I do okay. When I where dangly earrings they touch my shoulders??? This means certain necklines such as turtle necks don't have the elegant effect on me, and instead is shortened and hidden behind my chin... Since this jumper is almost a high neck because of the draping from the back, I decided to wear my hair up so you guys can see the buckle better. I thought it was a good opportunity for me to finally try out the milk maid braid after seeing it on the Olsen Twins like a million years ago. Yeah...I sometimes lag on inspiration and carry-outs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs