Thursday, August 14, 2014

Diary | OSC Ball 2014

Last Saturday was my senior ball! It was my first and most probably my last one ever. I had so much fun I'm kinda sad that I won't get another chance to do it again. But, let's look on the bright side, I did get to have the fun.

This was what I used for makeup! 

Earrings.

My dress from from TheCelebrityDresses.com. The style was the Jennifer Lawrence inspired red number.

These are Daisy's and my glass slippers. I didn't particularly love mine but it's comfortable and the tallest ones I have (weird how the two are a combo).

Time for the pre ball photos!
With ma and pa.

Shiv, Daisy, Fe and I drove to a quiet street to take some photos before heading to Anh's house.




Aren't they adorable?





Aww!

Plant one on me sugar ;)



Hard life of a model.












We arrived at Anh's and suck around for a while because she had to get ready. We were forced to watch Hello Kitty Beauty and The Beauty, Hello Kitty Nut Cracker, and some other weird Hello Kitty adaption.

Then Anh's dad drove us to the ball, despite getting lost along the way, twice.

Once we were there things started of slow. Everyone was trying to find seating and getting their photos taken. The vibe started picking up once the event started getting crowded and everyone admired everyone. I had way too much fun appreciating how everyone dressed according to their personalities.

Dinner was a buffet and even though that doesn't sound fancy, the whole process wasn't too bad. It also meant we could eat as much as we wanted.

The ball comity told me that the DJ costed $4000 so I reckoned I better enjoy what we paid for. Shiv and I hit the dance floor for most of the time we were there. We were dancing so much I'm honestly surprised there was so photographs of us dancing? Nevertheless, we really enjoyed ourselves doing stupid moves with our friends. We danced to harlem shake for god sake. Given any other circumstance I'd probably roll my eyes to the song but they must have put something in the water because I really didn't care. YMCA and the Macarena came on and everyone danced to that haha! I'm making the DJ sound pretty bad because I'm highlighting the derpy songs but I assure you they were good. Love was thick in the air when the slow songs hit and all the couples are on the dance floor, well every couple and Elijah with with the chair. Shiv and I were pretty already there so we just stopped our krumping to sway. I wasn't a huge fan of All of me by John Legend but after Saturday I think I really love it. The best was when Can I have this dance from High School Musical came on.






Can you tell our ball was Alice in Wonderland themes? Yeah well you should because decoration costed a few thousands.

That's all from me folks! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs