Romper - Lioness | Bustier - Cotton On Body | Shoes - Asos
A simple outfit because this was the day after ball. I slept in really late and went straight to my laptop to watch some OITNB. I expected to do nothing all day but I got a message from Daisy saying she really wanted to see the photos we took before ball so she came over. We edited the photos and before we knew it it was time for lunch. We decided to go to Na Na Thai and had a buffet lunch there. I didn't have the energy to try very hard with my outfit so I just throw on a bustier and romper. Slipped in shoes and out the door I went. (but not before taking photos)
The romper isn't the most flattering thing I've worn. I don't think it suits my size very well even though I bought a size 6. I just feel like I'm swimming in it and the waistline sits well below my waist line. However it is crazy comfy because of all the extra room so I'll keep this little number for lazy-lux days.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥