Tee - Factorie | Wool cardigan - Mirrou | Grey jacket - Nike X Rebel Sports | Ripped jeans - Sheinside (similar here) | Belt - Pagani | Sneakers - Nike X Asos
A casual looking dressy outfit, my favourite kind. I was invited by my teacher to be an intern for a movie that shot over the weekend. I needed to be there by 8:30 and since it's winter I knew it would be cold. I piled on layers and this was the result! I've repeated variation of the strip tee and white jeans at least 3 times this month already but you know what, any outfit worth wearing is going to be worn multiple times.
As for the intern experience, I didn't feel very needed. I helped sort out a messy folder of talent and property release forms, and bought snacks and water around for the crew. It wasn't too bad though because I enjoyed myself with my other 3 friends who were also invited along. We even ended up being extras for the film because you know me as an actress is kinda a big deal. That's right, I was asked to be the tree! No I'm kidding. They just needed the background to look more lively. At lunch time we ditched filming and ate Carls Jr, best decision ever. If you follow me on instagram you may have saw the photo of Emily and I there (photography creds to Alex).
No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥