Saturday, August 23, 2014

Outfit | Lace Grace







Tee - The Warehouse | *Skirt - Oasap | Heels - Sammydress | Support ring - Etsy | Other rings - Diva | Bracelet - Marc Jacobs X Shopbob

Bonjour amis! I love getting glammed up after a day at work and lace just does the job. I've been looking for one similar to this style for a while now because of my age long love for lace and recently developing a fondness for knee length pencil skirt. It's a thin lace but no one would be able to tell unless they touch it or examine it closely, which let's face it would be weird if anyone bends down to study your skirt (erm, creep alert). This means the skirt still looks superb like the ones with thick lace BUT you don't have to put up with the stiffness. Both types have their selling point. The thicker lace skirts would have more structure and you might worry less in the washing machine. The thinner lace skirts would mold to your shape and it's soft to wear. Either or, I don't mind but I just happened to get my hands on the softer option first.

You may notice the blue hue on my tips. If you have a good eye for details you probably figured it's just hair chalk too. I wanted to get an idea of what I would look like with the hair I'm lusting after at the moment. I also wanted to test the waters with mum too. She said it looks cute (a rare thing for my mother to say) but she still isn't stoke on the idea of me getting the real deal. Maybe I'll grow out of loving the idea of dip dyed ends but for now I'll keep dreaming.

It's officially. I'll be the worst food blogger. I kept accidentally eating the food straight away and forgetting to take a picture first. I only managed to snap two dishes and one of them was already half eaten but I just didn't include the eaten part in the picture...
 Yeah...

 I remembered to take a picture of this one though but it was the last thing to arrive at our table so I screwed up like 5 times before that.

The restaurant was called Mui and it's located in Botany Asian Town if anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs