Sunday, October 26, 2014

Diary | Armageddon Expo

My first cosplay experience was fun but then it got really itchy....


I was a little nervous about cosplaying because I'm a newbie. If you've followed me on social media since day dot, then you know I've dressed up as a geisha, the Joker, Belle, and many more, but those were all in the comfort of my own room. There's always a first for everything though so I'm glad I got this over and done with. Next time I will feel more confident and aim to make my costume even more accurate.

I didn't try to replicate Daenerys to the t because that would cost me an arm and a leg so I chose to interpret her style. I don't think I was very successful because people kept thinking I was Elsa???????????(x10)

Nevertheless here's a reference picture:









 I gotta say, cosplaying as an Asian is somewhat near possible when your target is not Asian.

Daisy chose to also interpret her character, Sasuke. She gets away with it because her excuse can be a gender-bend of him. Reference photo here:




 Round of applauds for her DIY Uchiha Clan symbol.


Fe cosplay as Teemo, and no his size had nothing to do with it, though it helped.

 "Fe go behind some trees and idk...look stealthy." - me quoting myself.



Now time for photos from Armageddon.
 Found another Daenerys!

 One of the many Asuna.


 YUSSS x100


 Friend of Jack Frost: Yay you found your Elsa!
(I ask that we have a moment of silence for my failure at cosplay)
Btw he's kneeling because I guess he realised I'm like 3 ft or something and always a head shorter than everyone else.

 This makes me immensely happy.

FREAKING PRINCESS BUBBLE GUM AND LOUISE.

 FROSTFIRE ANNIE AND TEEMO (W/ SHROOMS).


 Our own smiley Teemo.

Finally, because what it Armageddon without LoL?
So happy they gave out free code and now I'm quite smitten with Arcade MF.


(Me at the front tired of everyone's shit and trying to get to McDonald's)
(I'm kidding but I was eager to get to Mcdonald's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs