Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outfit | Paradoxical white and stripes

*Jumper/Oasap


 Skirt (actually dress)/Dotti








My brother Johnny has graduated Junior College! It's a little crazy to think that I just graduated Senior College and now we're both moving on into such different chapters of our lives. It seems like yesterday I had just graduated Junior College myself. To top it off my baby-baby-brother Sonny will be graduating Primary School next week! The Vengs are all movin' on up. I hope my brothers enjoy the journey of adolesant as much as I did because I know I'll miss my time. But with that said don't think I'm not excited for the future. As I cherish the past, I still welcome tomorrow.

This was the outfit I wore to my brother's graduation. White is very ceremonial don't you think? I didn't want to under or over dress, so I used my clean and crisp jumper to tone down my white dress. To balance the white to black I slipped on my black heels. I'm very happy with this set because it's casual and dressy all at once, the paradox is what I think best describes my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs