I've tried documenting every day of this week through photos. I think I did pretty well.
Oh and I supervised Jacky making some brownie cupcakes. The first edible thing he's ever made aside from 2 min noodles or year 7 food tech.
Going to celebrate Diksha's 19th!
Da bday gal
We had dinner and cocktails at Goode Brothers.
We accidentally matched.
Doolan Brothers was up next. It was actually my first time in bar and using it for it's main purpose. The things you generally expect to happen, happened.
Random thought and side track:
When I was younger I used to hang out in the bar next to my family's shop all the time because my ex-esol tutor worked there. She used to give me those little umbrellas and tinsel palm trees they put in beverages. One time she stole a leprechaun plushie during St. Patrick week to give to me. Shoutout to Teresa for being the best ex-esol tutor ever. I wish I kept in contact but I was like 9 or something.
BTW I didn't even need esol. My primary just lacked diversity so bad that the 5 non-white/maori kids were all forced into the program or else there would have been no users. Fun fact, we were family friends with the dude who ran esol in Thames. His family had Johnny and me over for dinner a few times every week because we got along with their kids. His wife picked us up after school with their kids and we would watch Cartoon network or play outdoors until dinner time. If we weren't at their house we were at Johnny's friend Lochie's house doing the same thing. It was because mum and dad worked into the evening and John and me would have had to stay home alone otherwise. People in Thames were always so friendly and helpful so we got adopted into other families until our one got off duty.
I had time to kill so I went shopping, like always.
I wasn't planning on purchasing anything on the day but the only two items I tried on turned out to be the best things ever so one thing lead to another...
This was my actual outfit on the day. Top/Country Road, Belt/Pagani, Pants/Cambodia
Tim and I had a catch since foreverrrrrr (probs like our last Art History class). We went to study in the Auckland library and then grabbed lunch.
This was soooo good! I forgot what the place was called and was this meal was called...but I took Jacky to try it on the same day when he finished his class.
Since I just ate, I just read Frankie while Jacky dug into his.
#ootd
How indecent of me. Mothers please look away, I'm flashing my under layers.
*Tip* The dress ran out of XS in the store I was in but it worked out okay. Size M meant that I could wear the dress on my shoulders as a boat-neck style (it's intended to be worn off the shoulders) and it was still long enough to cover all the important bits. So if they run out of your size and you're considering the larger sizes, I say go for it. The dress is a loose fit anyways, a little more fabric won't hurt.
Hitting Topman to help pick out something for Jacky.
Waiting.
Success.
Thursday was a rainy day so I didn't snap any photos. However Jacky and I did meet up with Daisy, Fe and Alvin for dinner!
That night Jacky said he'd buy me pancakes if I could get 90wpm. I stayed up till 12 something trying to get it while Jacky was trying desperately to make me go to bed through skype. A challenge is a challenge. And I got my victory.
We ended up getting waffles instead but who's complaining?
We ended going to a sushi bar afterwards to grab a little more to eat. DID YOU KNOW THEY MAKE SUSHI SANDWICHES?




No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥