Monday, March 16, 2015

Diary | Changing seasons

Hello blogging-sphere! Adjusting to the new uni life has got my head spinning at the moment. However that doesn't mean I haven't been piling up photos on my camera roll.


I want to tell you guys everything that's been happening but that would be too long and you guys only care about the clothes I'm wearing or food I'm eating right? Your wish is my command.

 I took my lil bro to get some ice cream.

 Lunch date with Diksha.

 Jenny came over the day before uni started! She bought over Korean's 7th most spicy noodles in hopes of making me cry BUT GUESS WHO ENDED UP CRYING INSTEAD??? Hint: not me.

If I learned anything that day is that I should invite Jenny over more often because she left me a giant bag of snacks.


 Getting cultured at the art gallery.


 Waffles for breaky.

 Got to meet a big ball of sunshine called Luca.

 Jumper/H&M, Top/Zara, Jeans/Asos, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Charles and Keith

 Car selfie.


 Dessert with Diksha ♥


CUTE PJ'S I BOUGHT WITH ROSE.


 LOOK AT THIS FLUFF OF CUTEZ.

 Jumper/Glassons, Shirt/H&M, Jeans/Asos

 Diksha and I dedicated about 30 mins playing with lego at the Art Gallery. Good thing we did because when I went with Jacky a few days back, they had removed the station. Please note my replica of the Eiffel tower made with 100% accuracy. 




 Bby w/ bby

 Went to run some errands and got Starbucks.

 Diksha on a date with her phone.



 If you didn't already know, I started yoga at the beginning of the year. I started as a blank canvas so I obviously had nothing to share but I'm starting to make improvements now.



 Robert Harris w/ da brada.


 Went present hunting.

 Jacky playing some Yurima.


Getting my victory cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs