The ticking hands of time continues to move forward. I'm constantly changing all the time but that's life right? We evolve and adapt. I can sit around all day worrying about what tomorrow may bring but in the end if shit goes down, I still have to roll with the punches. Therefore I have concluded to just enjoy everyday as it comes. Sometimes I do worry about my fickle mind but that's me, and I don't think that will change any time soon so I might as well enjoy the scenery of the path I've paved.
The other day I was invited to Sabbie's house to eat some Japanese food. If you didn't know, she is the queen of cooking, no joke.
Lenses: GEO eyes cream vanilla brown
Before I went Jacky and I went to Botany to buy me some new earphones (v important) and have breakfast (also v important). It was a pretty gloomy day so he got me a way overpriced hot chocolate to warm up my cold heart, aaaaah.
This was our first time having a lemon meringue. Idk I feel ashamed to admit that? The crazy part is my family used to run a bakery as well? What even are my life decisions?
Snapchat for days. The app is really bringing out the narcissist within me. Believe in thy selfie.
Itadakimasu!
When bae ignored you
Just thought I'd share a screencap of the same photo on insta bc I'm hilarious.
Just kidding.
He luvs me.
A few days before that, Jacky and I went to watch Cinderella. We told Sonny we'd take him to see Spongebob but we ran a little late and missed the screening, so we asked if he was keen for Cinderella and he still wanted to tag along. He was not a fan.
Literally my face all the time when we're together.
After the movies dad picked us up and forced us to perform child labour. Okay I'm kidding we just helped shut down our lunch bar, and also we're legally adults lmao (though I still have the patience and attention span of a 5 yo).
Tried out the new pizza place near my work. THEY HAVE GARLIC PIZZA. SO LIKE THINK GARLIC BREAD BUT CHEESY, I.E. BETTER.
Super old photo but this was when Jacky and I made muesli pancakes topped with hazelnut maple ice cream, banana, coconut shaving, nutella and syrup. He bought me the tub of hazelnut maple ice cream and I managed to eat a little more than half but then it diSAPPEARED. I suspect it was the doings of my brothers.
Pancake date with Anh before the mid semester break.
Came out of a lecture and Jacky had Wendy's for me? Like ugh so annoying but I'll eat it if that's what you really want.
Top/Glassons, overalls/Romwe, sneakers/Zara, bag/Oasap
Originally I took a photo of the other side of the drink but Jacky is my art director now and suggested I take a photo of this side instead because it's in English.
Feetz.
I probably spend roughly around 5 hours on the bus a week.
Shirt/Zara, singlets/Valleygirl, pants/Cambodia, sneakers/Converse
Catch up with Cimmy!
I believe on the last day of uni Jacky and I visited the gallery.
Romper/Glassons, boots/Dr. Martens
My Easter was uneventful. The whole fam went to work renovating a porch for our lunch bar. Poor Jacky offered to help and spent the morning/afternoon digging up an overgrown garden with dad.
Had a lovely girly day out with mama. We had a dmc and we practically talk about boys now, something we never could do before.
Just found out they have Miss Selfridge in Smith and Caughey!
Mum spoiling the shit out of this brat. After taking me out to lunch and buying me clothes, she was worried I was thirsty and bought me ice tea. I don't know what I did to deserve this mother.
The day my room turned into a sorority.
We had a lovely time catching up on each other's lives. The day involved a lot of noise, photos and food. Wouldn't have it any other way.
The OG bae
Being cute af
Idk, we tried to look like a girl band? I laugh so hard at Svetlana's one failed westside sign omg.
Flamin good.
Had a study date, I mean this photo doesn't prove it but like trust me.
Daisy bought some innisfree goodies and had a free gift for me to claim! Thank you Daisy-chan.
I just thought I'd mention that Fashiolista have giveaways all the time and at the moment I have my eyes on this bag by Proenza Schouler.
IN HONOUR OF THE NEW GOT SEASON I DREW CERSEI.
YUS I HAVE DECIDED TO START DRAWING AGAIN. I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DREW AND I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST BUT I'M HAVING FUN ATM.
Jacky came over to hang before he had to go to a bday party and I had to go to a bqq. This was the day I realised how the Asian community is all connected. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE.
Fabulous.
Some snaps from the modelling gig. They fed me donuts and sushi!!!
This was before the shoot and I had time to kill.
After the shoot I instantly leveled up my Asianess by at least 30 levels.
I had go into uni for a group project and senpai accompanied me. It was the day I nearly fell off some stairs from laughing too hard. We stopped in New Market for no apparent reason and had lunch there.
After the group meeting I satisfied my ice cream cravings at Milse with their salted caramel.
When u don't have a booty but the bench has got ur back(side) and helps u fake one.
Sorry for the spam but the lighting was so good! You wouldn't even guess that there were multiple fine spells throughout the day.
P.s for my nz readers out there, I've listed a few auctions for my old clothes! http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=4134072






No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥