Thursday, April 16, 2015

Outfit | Polar Rascal

A timeless combination of a white tee, true blue denim and (faux) leather. Can I get a "grease lighting go, grease lighting"?








Leather jacket/Valleygirl, tshirt/Valleygirl, skirt/Dotti, boots/Dr Martens

I had a little date with Ananya today! The last catch up was sometime last year so it was nice bringing each other up to date on life. I was seriously craving a cinnamon brioche so I suggested we ate at Theobroma. They have the best hot chocolate I've ever had. It is a bit overpriced but sometimes you just have to treat yourself (for absolutely no reason). I got to experience Ananya's driving skills too because she dropped me home. I'm pretty sure she will pass her restricted, yah hear that Nanya, you got this!

I managed to see both Jacky and Monynna today too! Head shot three birds with one bullet, the bullet of friendship though. I don't know why but Jacky and I got into a conversation with a teacher from MHJC? We talked about university and such, yah know, adult-ish stuff. Monynna and I had an in depth discussion about the economy and politics. Just kidding, I save those topics for my cousin Lisa. No joke. (Lisa calls me sometimes just to rant about patriarchy, diss Tony Abbott and ask me how John Key is doing as if I know our PM personally.) But Monynna and I did have a good talk. She's the carefree hippie who always insist on enjoying life and gets angry at me when I become too self-critical. The little nugget makes me happy. (Don't get me wrong, I think it's good to have friends that help you to be logical, calculating and critical, but I think having a balance between the two is healthy.)

Anyways, leaving off on a good note yet again! I'm probably too happy these days but what ever, who wouldn't be happy when dressed like a new member of Arctic Monkeys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs