Sunday, April 29, 2012

I miss the Joker

I have the loveliest lunch outing today. We went to Yum Cha and where we were placed got all the foods first. We got first pick of deep fried squid tentacles, deep fried taro ball, fried chicken and more. Usually we have to wait a century while craning our necks only to be disappointed when tea refills come.

Afterwards we went to Botany and I saw Fee with his parents. I swear my dad and his parents are like buddies after meeting at our year 8 camp, which was 3 years ago. I bought a new cardigan and was contemplating over a necklace but decided against it with my very strong willpower *gold star for Seryna*.

Now time for me as the Joker:
I was inspired after watching Holy Musical B@man which really is worth your time if you love things like A Very Potter Musical.

That's all folks, have a great night (and don't get nightmares) x.


2 comments:

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs