Sunday, April 22, 2012

If you stop learning, you stop creating history and become history

School is starting again tomorrow. I feel like this holiday actually felt longer than 2 weeks, while others would disagree. It's because I haven't been doing much this holiday and so I had nothing to murder my time in cold blood like everyone else's. But like everything, it came to it's natural death and is now on its death bed, how tragic. I'm actually looking forward to school despite what others think. Though I am a bit concern at how fast the last term flew by, like if I blink, Christmas would be here any minute.

I packed my bag already and decided to do a "what's in my bag" post:
1. School bag, a denim material, from Cambodia, gifted to me from mum. 
2. Books and folders for the day's subjects, on some days, my sport gear or my A3 graphics folder and graphics pencil case, yes I have a separate pencil case. 
3. Planner, I love my planner, I forgot it at home twice last term and was so dysfunctional on those days. 
4. Pencil case, my calculate lives in there too. 
5. Wallet, holds my lunch money (duh), ID and Driver's license. 
6. Phone, so ancient but I'm not a phone person and so it does the job. 
7. IPod, not always but from time to time I bring it to use while I study. 
8. Hand sanitiser, which makes my life a lot easier at school (people say I use to much, I beg to differ, I'm pretty sure no one likes smelling like salt and vinegar chips). 
9. Spray, I never use it but I just like the security of knowing I can if I need it *paranoid*. 
10. House key and USB, I never use the USB, don't even know why it's there. 
11. Lip Blam, I don't use it often either but again, to give me the option to if I choose. 
12. Old candy container which I use for my retainers. 

1 comment:

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs