Saturday, April 7, 2012

Puking rainbows

Colours of my room.

Knit scarf • O.P.I polish • Blogger badge • Silk bow • Mac kabuki brush

Short shorts• Angus thong and full frontal snogging • fluffy pencil • Mockingjay •  Fragrance flower petals

Chiffon dress • Old Hello Kitty candy container • Skinny belt • Nail Lacquer • Bow earring • Little Miss Sunshine happy meal toy

Hoodie • The sisterhood of the travelling plants III • Origami •  Believe fragrance by Britney  • Nail polish • Hair clip • Bead bracelet

Cookie tin lid • Pony toy • Nivea lip balm • feathered clip

Button down top • Wrist wrap/mini scarf • DIY friendship bracelet • Nail art polish


Fluffy blanket • Fluffy pencil case • Beads and hearts bracelet • Twink • Mini mechanic pencil • Felt • DIY bow


Waterfall skirt • DIY bow • Hair tie • Telephone wire hair tie • Pj top

Towel • Toiletry bag • Nail lacquer • Keep calm badge • Peace sign necklace

Lace dress • Earring box • iPod 4 • DIY animal tooth necklace • Nerd glasses

Lacey top • Nail polish • Pearl necklace • Buttons

Knit jumper • Silk scarf • Bangles

Knit jacket with fur • Lava-lava adjuster • Bangle • Bracelets
What are the colours of your room?

6 comments:

  1. whoaaa this is such a cool post! i wanna do this too :D
    your room is so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it is :) and I look forward to your one if you do one :D

      Delete
  2. This is a phenomenal idea, I'll give it a go :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogger badge haha. This is such a good idea but I can't do one because my room and items are seriously black and white. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! and bummer ): my room is pretty white too, I just had to dig :)

      Delete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs