Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry

Last night was a slow to sleep one. I get them often which leaves me roaming the moonlit time carrying out my weird little hobbies. When I eventually go to bed it's not because I'm tired, it's because it's creeping in on morning and I have school or work the next day. 

Cam whoring.

Making a ring.

I went through the booklets I got from careers evening. I went to all the design stations and came home with the biggest collection of booklets (and cute sample postcards and a pen). One of the course only required 9 months. 9 MONTHS. I couldn't help but think, "wow, is this what a career in designing is worth?" (to be fair, that course requires full time, 5 times a week and 4 hours a day). I still wouldn't want to stray far from designing though. I'm quite interesting in commercial/campaign work or magazine/editorial, but the idea of getting a job in that industry seems so slim. I will take my chances and if things go badly, you can find me at #256 box, under the bridge. One lady called me out and asked "design student?" and I nodded and she said, "oh I can just tell by your looks". Apparently, I dressed for the job guys (or dress like a design student...)! I was wearing a white blouse with a black pleated highwaisted skirt, black sheer stockings with scrunchy white socks, chunky heels and my hand-dandy stud increased white side bag. I thought it was quite simple because it displayed no colour but I got a few compliments that night, well it was aimed over all but I'm convince, an outfit makes or break your look. Countless times I have seen beautiful girls wearing god knows what and I would curse them for wasting such a face/body and ask god why I wasn't given it instead (it's the same when a gorgeous girl carry the personality of Satan's teenage sister). Blahdy blah, I jumped topics...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs