Awhile ago my cousin suggested that I should try out the suicide roll. I did my research and learnt the pin up faux fringe along with it too and here is my result. It's a bit of an identity crisis, it's somewhat rockabilly/retro/comic/pop art (Andy Warhol). I'm not too sure, you can dicide for what best floats your goat. I wanted to do the victory rolls too but man, you have no idea how long it took me to do these two hairdos. I guess I'm just really slow at these things, I have no idea how girls who get up every morning to do they make-up and hair. I guess beauty is pain. Or maintenance is pain, one or the other.
You should do a Penny Lane look from Almost Famous
ReplyDelete@Anon, wow I don't think I can pull off that look but I'll keep it in mind, thanks (;
ReplyDeleteOh God, you're amazing.
ReplyDelete@dennise, thank you :D
ReplyDeleteI freaking LOVE the hairdo, and your make-up! I'm totally into black eyes and red lips at the moment, really enjoyed your pictures :D Maybe I'm trying some of the hairdos as well, I love to do different things with my hair :)
ReplyDelete@sam, thank you :D hope they work out for you xox
ReplyDeleteYou look great :)
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for the Liebster blog awrad - details on my blog www.chasingpavementsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk x
I love anything pin up/rockabilly! Your hair looks gorgeous, I've been meaning to try out the faux fringe for a long time! xx
ReplyDeleteyou look awesome! cool effect :D
ReplyDeleteyour hair is stunning too!
check out my blog,
www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk
xx
@Romany, thanks :D I will check it out xoxo
ReplyDelete@Leigh-Anne, thank you :3 and you should try it out (:
@Identity, thank you :D xoxo
Love the hairdo! Totally didn't know what a suicide roll (was like "huh...?") or victory roll until I did a google search lol.
ReplyDeleteAnyways as I was saying love it! And love the comicbookness touch!
@Maddi, Thank you :3 and yeah my cousin told me about suicide roll and I was like huh?
ReplyDeleteYour shots are amazing! Which photo editing software do you use? :)
ReplyDelete@razelleicaro, I use gimp, photofiltre and photoscape >.< it's a lot I know :L
ReplyDeleteahhhh i love these photos so much, you really suit this style! gorgeous <3
ReplyDelete@Claire, thank you :D
ReplyDelete