Thursday, April 25, 2013

Circle the drain

instagram @serynaa




Find my look here: Circle the drain
♥Singlet - Cambodia
♥Plaid shirt - Thrift from Salvation Army
♥Shorts - Gift from my cousin
♥Chucks - Converse [Dressmart]
♥Crochet socks - Glassons
♥Gold necklace - Diva

Emily helped me take these outfit shots.

It just comes naturally to us *shrugs.

Time for a proper shot because girls can't catch up without taking pictures, I'm sure.

We got together yesterday with a project in mind but when she got to my house it was raining steadily thus affecting our plans. Since we were quitters we hacked it and when out with an umbrella protecting my camera, found shelter beneath some trees and we got the materials needed for our project!

I can't wait to share. When Emily publish it I'll be sure to share it here for my readers too.

Love, S xo

5 comments:

  1. I love the necklace you're wearing here! And you're friend Emily's hair crown is gorgeous ❤

    helenashideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for it!
    And you couldn't be more right about how girls need to take selfies. It literally concludes the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seryna! i love you and your blog posts. i have been wondering where you thrift shop from! its a shame that your ask.fm was disabled so i couldnt ask from there :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helena, aww thank you ♥
    @Rachel, I can't wait too!! xxx
    @Anon, For future questions just send them to my fb serynatheunicorn@facebook.com simply comment here hun x and I'll make a list of the thrift stores I go to on my F.A.Q page xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a casual fun look, love it! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs