Saturday, August 24, 2013

City of bones screening outfit (reenacted)

I did not get a chance to take photos of my outfit from yesterday and so I took photos today.

Yes I got a top custom made because I am that obsessed.




 Grace totally took a picture of my rune in the first few seconds of our friendship.


Top - Bought from CottonOn and then custom made (Botany)
Leggings - Glassons (New Market)
Boots - Hannahs (Manukau)
Parka - Tempt (Manukau)

You can hype this look {here}

Anyways I don't think there's much to say left as I said it all yesterday.

If you missed the post {here is the link}.
______________________
   •  •  •  •  • 
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ 

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - so simple yet so chic!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos! That look is amazing, you' re so pretty! I love your shoes and tatooe!

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs